HDFC Credit Card Login: HDFC Stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation is a Premium Indian Bank which provides Financial Services and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank has more than 87,500 Employees. As per the data of June 2016, it has more than 4500 branches and more than 12,000 ATMs across India. HDFC Bank Branches are also located in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. Using HDFC Credit Card Login, you will be able to perform various activities seamlessly.
Netbanking is now used in each and every sector. HDFC Netbanking provides a one-stop solution for all of your banking needs. Using HDFC Netbanking, you can perform all the Banking Activities from your Home or Office at your convenient time, you didn’t need to stand in the big queue at the Bank. HDFC Credit Card provides a wide amount of facilities. Using HDFC Credit Card, you will be able to pay utility bills, recharge DTH, pay taxes, shop online, etc.
HDFC Credit Card Login
Follow the steps given below for HDFC Credit Card Login:
1. Visit the site: https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/CCLogin.html
2. On the Left Hand Side, you can see Login ID and Password, enter both the details correctly. Ensure that both the details are accurate and then you are logged in.
HDFC Credit Card Netbanking Registration
Steps for Online Credit Card Netbanking Registration is as follows:
1. First of all, you have to Visit the HDFC Netbanking site: https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
2. On the left side there is a section for Credit Card Holders, click on it.
3. On the left side, you can view the option, “Register” available for a new user.
4. A new window will open, which displays all the details. Fill all the essential details and then Click on submit.
To know in detail, how to apply for HDFC Credit Card, watch this video:
To login into your HDFC Net Banking Account, visit this link.
Benefits of HDFC Credit Card
Some of the Benefits of Credit Card are as follows:
1. You can view the Account Information Anytime.
2. You can generate the Credit Card Statements of the past 6 months.
4. You can request for credit card registration and de-registration for a new card.
5. You can request for auto pay credit card registration and de-registration.
6. You can request for credit card statements to be received by Email.
7. You can request for new Credit Card PIN.
HDFC Credit Card Payment
HDFC Bank is one of the leading banks in India. HDFC Bank offers 11 types of Credit Cards which are further categorized into 4 groups mainly known as Classic Cards, Special Benefits cards, Premium Cards and Commercial Cards. HDFC Credit Card can be used to make a various bill payment.
HDFC Credit Card Payment is one of the easiest ways to pay your daily bills. The Bank offers PayNow option to all the HDFC Credit Card Holders. You can use HDFC Credit Card to make various bill payments on the HDFC Bank Website.
HDFC Credit Card Payment can be done via different modes.
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment Online
HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online can be done by following methods:
1. Using HDFC Bank NetBanking
2. Using HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application
3. HDFC Bank MobileBanking via Browser
4. Transfer Funds using ATM.
5. Using Autopay
- Transfer Funds to Non-HDFC Bank Accounts
You can Transfer Funds to Non-HDFC Bank Accounts using following methods:
1. Non- HDFC Bank NetBanking
3. Using Money Transfer
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment Offline
You can make the bill payment Offline using the following methods:
1. In the bank, Over the Cash Counter Payment.
2. Using Check Payment
HDFC Credit Card Netbanking FAQs
Which information can I view on my Account?
Following details will be available:
- The total amount of cash and credit limits.
- All the billed and unbilled transactions.
- Your payment due date.
- Total no of reward points you have earned on your card.
I forgot My Password. How to recover?
- First of all, visit the HDFC Netbanking Site as follows:
- Now click on credit card holders on the left-hand side.Then Click on the Forgot Password Click on the left side.
- Then you will be redirected to the page, which will ask for certain details to recover your password. Enter all the details accurately and then submit.
How can I Hostlist my Credit Card?
Steps to Block/ Hostlist your Credit Card are as follows:
- First of all, visit the HDFC Netbanking Site and then Login to your Netbanking Account. Later on, Select the Host listing Option available under the Credit Card Tab.
- Select the Appropriate reason for which the card should be blocked from the drop down menu.
- Lastly, choose whether your card to be reissued(yes or no) and then click on submit.
Can I block the Card, for now, can reissue it in Future Date?
No, you can’t do like this. You have to just select yes or no from the option. If you want to re-issue on a Future Date, Select No Now and then call the customer care no to reissue the card.
Are there any charges for blocking the card?
Yes, you will be charged Rs 100, for blocking the card.
How many days will it take to Re-issue the card?
Your card will be issued within 7-10 working days.
What Can I do, if my card is Destroyed or Damaged?
For this, you need to call the customer care number and place the request for your destroyed or damaged card.
What is an AutoPay Service?
AutoPay service is available for all the HDFC Bank Account Holders. It is one of the best facility as it takes care of all the credit card bill payments. Using this service, the credit card statement amount will be automatically deducted from you HDFC Bank Account on the payment due date every month. Also, the payment will be added to the credit card account on the following day.
How can I Register for Statement on E-Mail Service?
Follow the steps given below:
1. Log in to your account.
2. On the Left Side Margin, you will observe “Statement on E-mail”, click on that.
3. Now your E-mail ID will be displayed in the box, click on continue and confirm.
4. You will then see a Message which asks for the confirmation of statement on E-mail. Note down the reference number shown in the message as that will be useful for further communications in future.
How do I register for Autopay?
Follow the steps as given below:
1. Login to your Credit Card Netbanking Account.
2. You can view, “Auto pay register” on the left-hand side of the margin, click on it.
3. Choose the Credit Card Number for which you want to register for the Autopay service and then choose the HDFC Bank Account Number for which you want to make credit card payments.
4. Now you will get two options.
1. Total Amount Due: In this, the whole amount will be deducted from the HDFC Bank Account.
2. Minimum Amount Due: In this, the 5% of the total amount will be deducted from the account.
5. Last is to click on “Confirm” and “Continue”.
Now you will get a Confirmation Message will display the successful registration of your Credit Card Autopay Service. One of the essential point to note is, the Autopay Service for your Credit Card will take 7 days to activate.
What is cash on call? Is this service available for all the customers?
Using Cash on Call, you can avail a cash Loan within the allotted limit of your credit card and it is available for only selected customers within the credit limit.
How can I apply for Cash on Call?
There are two different ways by which you can apply for Cash on Call.
1. Calling the Bank Representative.
2. Apply online. Steps for which are available below:
- Firstly login to your Netbanking Account.
- Click on “Credit Card” tab and then choose the “Cash on call from the various options from the tab”.
- From the list, choose your Credit Card.
- Enter the needed Loan Amount and Tenure and then click on Confirm.
Are there any charges for using this Facility?
Yes, you will be charged one-time Processing Fees and Service Tax + Cess.
What is Limit Enhancement for Credit Card? How much time will it take to reflect the new limit on the credit card?
Limit Enhancement means to increase the credit limit of HDFC Card. The Credit Limit will be reflected immediately as you place the request.
What is Card Upgrade along with Limit Enhancement? How will I Know I am Eligible for it or not? How can I apply for the same?
When your current credit card is eligible for credit limit and you get the option to upgrade to other product, it’s called credit card with limit enhancement.
- First of all, login to your Netbanking Account, click on Credit Card Tab from various Tabs and then select “Card Upgrade with Enhancement”, this option is available on the left-hand side.
- Select the card you want to upgrade and then click on continue.
How can I redeem HDFC Credit card Reward Points?
Using Net Banking
Follow the Simple Steps given below to Redeem Reward points
- First of all login to HDFC Bank Netbanking Account and then Click on “Credit cards” which is available at the top of your screen.
- Then click on “Register New Card” which is available on the Left-hand side of the bar. Here you have to enter your 4-Digit Credit card PIN to process the result.
- After that, click on “Redeem Reward Points” link available on the left-hand side of the navigation bar.
- Now, click on “Continue” in order to proceed with Online Redemption.
- Then you have to click on “Redeem Reward Points” on the homepage of the portal. Later on, choose the “Points Range” and “Term Category” in order to view the category.
- Now you have to select the items and move it to the Shopping cart to redeem the points. Later, by clicking on “View Shopping Cart” view all of your items of redemption.
- – Later, you can edit the quantity of Items by clicking on “Edit”. Lastly, Click on “Redeem” in order to confirm the Redeem request. Here, you have to note down to Redemption Number which will ensure fast processing of items in just 7 days.
HDFC Bank Apps are available for both Android and iOS. Using these apps, you will be able to perform various Netbanking Services Easily.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking App is available for both Android and iOS. Various Other HDFC Bank Apps are also available for other services.
HDFC Credit Card
HDFC Credit Card is a payment card which is granted by the Financial Company to the holder to pay for various goods and services to the merchant. There are a certain amount of charges on Credit Card which are to be paid after a Specific Internal of time. The Interest on the Credit Card starts after usage for a month. The borrowing limits for the Cardholder are set as per the credit rating is chosen by the individual.
A Credit card is somewhat different as compared to the change card. In a Change card, you have to repay the whole amount at the end of the month. While in Credit card, the customer can use the card in debt, for which interest are being charged.
Advantages of HDFC Credit Card
- Ease of Access: The main advantage of Credit Card is they are really easy to credit. It works on the principle of delayed payment basis, in which you can use your credit card now and pay for your purchases later. Thus, your bank balance is not reduced every time.
- More Convenient: Credit card saves a lot of time. You don’t need to carry cash or visit any ATM.
- Making a line of credit: A credit card allows you to build a line of credit. Here, all the banks keep track of your credit card history, as per your usage and repayments. While purchasing any loan, various bank and financial companies look the history of your credit card in order to check your dignity.
- Easy Record Keeping: A credit card helps you to keep track of all of your expenses on various items. Also, certain credit card offers you the summaries of the whole year, which will be beneficial at the time of tax payment.
- Incentives and Offers: Major credit card companies provide amazing offers and incentives. Every time, you use your Credit card, you are rewarded a cashback or rewarded certain credit points which will be helpful to you at the time of payment of credit card dues. Besides these, there are various companies providing excellent offers on the credit card.
- EMI Facility: When you are going to purchase an expensive item and don’t want to use the amount from savings, you can choose to pay using the credit card as a way of delayed payment. Apart from it, you can also select an option of EMI, where you are not spending the whole money but the only small amount is deducted from the credit card. To pay using EMI is far better than taking a loan to purchase a big refrigerator or a TV.
- Flexible Credit: A credit card also comes with an Interest-Free period, it is the time interval in which the credit card charges zero interest. In the Interval between 45-60, if you pay all of the payment, then you would be rewarded with certain credit card limit. Thus, using a Credit card you can have benefits without paying the interest rates which are linked to your balance kept on a credit card.
- Immediate Cash: All the cash advancement are quick and easy, you will receive your cash in your hand whenever your need.
- Purchase Protection: A Credit card contains the insurance for the purchases that you have made using your card in case of it is lost or stolen. You can use your credit card history to claim the report.
Disadvantages of Credit Card
- Minimum Due Trap: The biggest trick the minimum amount which is displayed at the top of credit card bill statement. Many of the cardholders are betrayed on thinking that that is the amount that they have to pay, while it is the minimum amount to pay in order to continue the credit card services.
- Unexpected hidden Costs: You might think, all the policies of credit card are simple and direct, but there are lots of hidden charges which will exceed our expenses. On Credit card, there are lots of charges such as late payment fees, joining fees, renewal fees and processing fees. When you miss a payment, it will result in the penalty and when you do late payment, you line of credit would be decreased, this is lead to affect your credit card score and many other matters.
- More paperwork: You have to save your receipts until the end of the month and compare it with the monthly statement in order to check that you are not charged more.
- Overuse of limit: While carrying a revolving credit card will result in overuse the
credit limit, which will then result in high-interest rates.
- Credit card Fraud: Although this doesn’t happen much, due to the advancement of technology there are chances that a person can clone your credit card, gain access to your credentials and can use your card to make purchases. So, Every time, check your statements carefully. If any of the purchase looks doubtful, directly inform the bank about the fraud card. If bank proves correct, then it will forgo all the charges made from that card.